15 November 2009

Say Thank You To My Little Daughter

She is really fantastic. She helped me to create this blog which I hardly know. She gave me tuition to create the blog. She learnt everything about internet and blogging etc. by herself through tutuorials from the web. What not? Because she could not get help from her brothers therefore rather than getting into self pity she did all by her own. Yeah! She is a genius for this one. Just link to her blog at the Family Corner to see her creativity.
Hope she can do the same for her BM which she really hate to learn. Again what not? Because when she was studying in a SJK(C) she used to get scoulded from her BM teacher and this included Mandarin lesson. Thus she hated the teachers and the subjects. Being 'English speaking' at home, surely she need some understanding from the teachers concern. Seeing thing not going right I have to give up my desire to see her to learn about 'everything Chinese', I switched her to a sekolah kebangsaan, SK (her present school) at the end of her Year 5 last year. I hope I have made the right decision this time around and she seems to improve a lot in her BM. Really hope she will pass her BM in the soon to be released UPSR result this Thursday 19/11/2009.
I take this opportunity to thank Pn. Zaharah Othman, my colleague from Kajang High School for all the help she has giving me and my little daughter. I also like to thank Pn. Rapichah bt. Lazim, the HM of Kajang Convent Primary School for the help and willingness to accept my daughter's transfer to her school at a very late stage. And not least to all the teachers of the school for their help and understanding in guiding my daughter to what she is now. May God bless you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...