15 November 2009

A QUOTE TO PONDER!

This is my maiden posting to my newly created blog. I would like to welcome myself and everyone to my blog with the following posting which I have used it several times in my professional activities.

I really like this statement made by the former CEO of Maybank and the former Minister in the Prime Minister Department which I would like to share with everyone to ponder....
"It is not so much about how many schools are constructed, but whether they contribute significantly to the local communities and whether they raise educational quality."
Senator Tan Sri Amirshan A.Aziz
New Sunday Times, 29/6/2008.

After pondering it I would like to do an innovation to the statement which actually to remind me and my colleagues alike that as excellent teachers is not a privilege where many see it to be but a responsibility that we have put it on our shoulders....
"Bukan soal berapa ramai GC yang akan dilantik tetapi adakah bilangan yang sudah dilantik itu memberi sumbangan signifiken kepada sekolah, warga pendidikan, masyarakat dan meningkatkan kualiti pendidikan negara".
NKLpunya, 12/11/2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...