11 September 2010

Iconic 911 Photos

Today 11 September 2010 is the 9th. anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York. The following are the iconic pictures that flashed on TV screens all over world on that faithful morning in New York. I was just arrived for holidays with my family and relatives at one of the resort in Langkawi Island at about 10 p.m. When I switched on the TV, horribly I saw these pictures flashed on the TV screen, even saw in live the 2nd plane crashed into the other tower which was still standing intact. I thought 3rd World War has broken out or the begininng of the end of the world. These pictures always remind me of the unpleasant holidays I had in Langkawi Island.


Click here to read more.

Excerpted from yahoo news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...